- September 15th Fun, Food, and Fellowship @ CTC 8p. 1020A Noble Street, Anniston, Al
- September 16th New Beginnings Game Night.
- September 23th New Beginnings, Recover on the River @ Scottsboro City Park.
- September 24th Keep Coming Back Birthday Celebration. Elijah B. 1yr, Chris M 24yrs. Charity M. is speaking.
- September 28th Freedom Group Birthday Celebration. Blake S. 1yr, Daniel W. 3yrs, Jay G. and Kim K. 17yrs. Farrah M. will be speaking.
- September 30th Active Change Speaker Meeting 7p. Phil G. speaking.
- September 30th New Beginnings Pot Luck @ 3p. Lebron Speaking.
- October 13th, ASC carpool to Vision of Hope. Be there at 4:30p, meeting starts at 5:00p. 125 College Ave., Boaz, Al St Paul’s United Methodist Church
- October 27th P.I. (phoneline) and H.I. workshop at Keep Coming Back Ten Island Church 9150 Al Hwy 77, Ohatchee, Al 36271
Starts at Noon.
- Etowah Co. Jail meeting moved to Thursday night.
- October 23rd 2 year Anniversary for Breaking the Chains. Faith Community Fellowship 4206 Cogswell Ave., Pell City, Al. Rear of building.
- Vision of Hope new group will begin meetings on October 13th
5:00p-6:15p @ St. Paul’s United Methodist Church, 125 College Ave. Boaz, Al 35957, in the Keystone Room. (Closed meeting, Topic Discussion 1st, 3rd, 5th weekends) and (Open meeting, Topic Discussion 2nd & 4th weekends.
- Open positions at Area are: Area Chair, Area Vice Chair, RCM-A, PI Chair, & H&I Chair.
- Open positions at Region are: Policy Chair, Outreach Chair, & H&I Chair.
- Cedar Lodge needs a panel leader, 1 year clean time requirement. Cedar lodge is also needing more female participants. Contact Timothy B.
- Section Serenity is asking for support on Wednesday nights at 7pm and Thursday’s at 12:30 pm.
- Breaking Free is asking for support on Tuesday and Thursday nights.
- Freedom Group is asking for support for their Wednesday noon meeting from experienced members.
- Please email any schedule changes to Charity M. or go to “meeting updates” on the area website (www.neaana.com) and fill in information.
- Open positions at Region are: Outreach Chair, Secretary, & H&I Chair.
- Surrender Committee is asking for help setting up on opening day on September 21st as well as in hospitality, cooking, registration, etc. Please contact Phillip Y, Frankie H, Chris M, or Betsy U if you are interested in being of service at Surrender.
- September 21st – 23rd Surrender in the Mountains 35th Anniversary at Cheaha State Park. 2141 Bunkerloop, Delta, AL. Registration is $35/person. For hotel room, chalet, cabin, & campground reservations use GROUP CODE 1942. Online reservations available at www.alapark.com/online-reservations
- Next RSC is 9/29-9/30 in Birmingham, AL. RSC will be at Holiday Inn 156 Resource Center Pkwy, Bham, AL 36303. Contact (205)-776-6370 for reservations. Room Rates are $99/night; use CODE RSCNA to make hotel reservations.
- October 5th – 7th GMACNA Freedom on the Coast XXI, 3101 Airport Blvd., Mobile, AL